Brainstorming The Perfect Debate Topic
There are a lot of various debate topics that you may use in your debate post. That is why this article was written, and in here we are to give you ideas of debatable topics. One way is to sort out good debate passage from the topics that you think are not really suitable for debate,and that you check out what tournament has used a topic. Great battle use great debate topics for their debaters. A perfect debate topic must consist top great passages from trending battles around the world where in everybody or large scale of your audience can much relate unto. This includes politics, beliefs, sports, gender, technology, entertainment, recreation and lifestyles.
Great debate topics also consider the right posting scheme in order to achieve the best results on audience engagements. This article will also supply you right posting scheme:
- Published at non-peak times. Peak times does not always mean the perfect time for publishing. Statistics found that posts are more effective on 5pm to 1am. And it is also recommended that posting on weekends works. Because if you post when few others are posting, your post has a better chance of making it through. In order to make sure that you have a promising place in a user’s News Feed. you should try a change of schedule in posting.
- Use images that can solve problems. Debate posts that has simple images and caption that oversees Facebook friends the solution to a problem or a way to improve their daily lives receive large audience engagement. This post scheme encourages friends open discussions about related solutions to common problems. Large images have more chance to get more likes, shares and comments. Your photo must be posted from an upload to publish it directly on your post and not posting via link that shows only thumbnail of the image.
- 3. Collect votes with agree or disagree. You can ask your audience to like a post for voting option A, or share the post for voting option B. Vote counts are visible, fans are then motivated to participate in the debate. Give controversial choices that evoke strong emotions within your community. You can also integrate products or brands in the posts.
- Integrate a fill in the blank. Use short sentences with one word missing to achieve a significant amount of comments, likes and shares and develop a battle of ideas.
Use fill in the blank posts to get participation with your online community and to get to know them better.
This post tactic is more effective when used in conjunction with a specific event, such as a summer holiday or a family trip.Awkward or funny situations get people to engage on a more personal level.
- Generate questions with your friends. Facebook friends for sure want to be heard and questions let them use their voice in comments.
Encourage your friends to share about preferences, help you name or describe memories and moments associated with your posts open for debate. have simple questions. Relate questions to specific lifestyles, such that friends vary in many ways. Monitor friends’ feedback on Facebook posts and comments to find question on debate topic ideas.
- Use hashtags. “Hashtags” use categorized words behind a “#” symbol to increase attract reaction to wider audiences. Use hashtags to create awareness and engagement for specific marketing campaigns on such rival matters. Use common terms or words in your hashtags to increase post dialogue and visibility.Search for hashtags being used by most of your Facebook friends to find keywords and generate conversations everybody can participate in your debate post.
These are samples that your debate posts should contain to be used to help you connect with your Facebook friends and generate traffic on your Facebook debate posts. Comprehend these to help you extend your debate posts visibility and learn more about your audience’s preferences.