How to Publish Your Debates on Facebook
The most important step in creating your debate is to publish it on Facebook. Uldebate is created in such fashion that Facebook activities are linked. For instance, you can tick all boxes that indicate “Share on Facebook” or “Share also to my Facebook Page” so that once you have created a debate, it will automatically be published on your page, wall, or News Feed. That way, your target audience will be able to see your post and participate in the online debate you have initiated. This is where all the fun starts!
Here are the steps on how to publish your online debates on Facebook:
- Log in with Facebook to register.
- If you have a separate registration and login details, simply click on “Login with Facebook” at the Details page when you start creating your debate.
- You can also share your debate once posted on Uldebate’s homepage. Simply click on the Facebook logo. A new window will show up. Make sure you are logged in with Facebook. Type in your thoughts then click “Post to Facebook”.
- Tag friends and invite them to vote and comment.
- Encourage friends to share the post so more people will be reached.