How to Create a Debate – Debate with One-image
Here are the simple steps on how to create a debate using the two different types.
Type 1 (One-image)
- Click the plus (+) button located at the upper right corner of Uldebate homepage. If you are in your Dashboard, My debates, Favorites, or My Details page, you may click on “+Add Debate” which is also located at the upper right corner of any of these pages.
- You will be taken to the Create Debate page where you will be prompted to choose a debate type. Select “One Image Debate” by clicking “Choose” button.
- Enter the details of the debate. Type your subject line on the “WHAT HERE” field.
- Upload your photo by dragging or dropping the image. You may also Click to Browse or press open images collection. Be sure to upload the appropriate image for the subject of your debate. Ensure that your target audience will understand what the image is all about. Adjust your image thumbnail if necessary.
- Important reminder: Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions for image use. Uldebate cannot be held liable and accountable for the user’s chosen image, especially if copyright issues arise.
- Tick the box at the lower left corner which says “Share also to my Facebook page” if you wish to automatically share the debate topic on your wall and News Feed.
- Click Next.
- Enter more details such as Title, Description, Facebook Description, Category, Colors, and Tags. Choose the appropriate Category. If you have not logged in using your Facebook, click on “Login with Facebook” to proceed.
- You will be taken to the Preview section. Here, you can check if you have spelling errors or if you have chosen a wrong image. You can always click Back if you want to edit the details of your debate entry.
- Click Next and you will see that you have now created a debate to share and watch.