How to Add Titles and Description to Your Debate and Why it is Important
Adding titles and description to your debate is important as this will drive traffic into your post once you decide to share this on Facebook. It should be easy for potential audience to see your post with the right key terms or keywords written in the title and description. Here’s how you can add titles and description and other details into the debate you are creating.
- Once you have chosen the right images and typed in the subject line, you may proceed to the details of the debate. Simply key in the title of your debate in the “Title” field.
- Proceed to the “Description” field where you can write up to 270 letters. Use relevant key terms here as well.
- Tick the box “Use the same description for Facebook” if preferred. Otherwise, proceed to step 4.
- Type in your Facebook description for up to 270 letters. Also make sure to use key terms relevant to Facebook users.
- Choose a Category. The Categories displayed include 12 different interesting topics such as Lifestyle, Sport, Fashion, Animals, and Fashion to name a few.
- If you chose 2 image type, you will have an option for Colors. For instance, you can choose Purple and Orange for your respective slides.
- Key in the Tags. This is also capable of populating your posts so more traffic is driven to your created debate.