How to Add an Image to Your Debate
Here is a simple guide with baby steps on how you can add an image to your debate. It is quite easy but you need to be mindful of copyright and image ownership. You can get images from image hosting sites for free.
- Once you have chosen a topic for your debate, search for images in Google or image hosting sites. Be sure the images do not have copyright. Otherwise, search for safe images via image hosting sites (examples are Getty Images and Bigstock).
- Download the image or images and save them into your drive. It is best to create a folder for your images so you can easily find them for upload.
- Click to browse and choose your images via your drive folder.
- You may also automatically drag the image or images and release it in the box where you can see the text “Drop Image Here”.
- Do the same for the other box if you chose the Two Image debate feature.